Antifreeze Blue – Ready to Use (BS6580)



Safety First!
Some ingredients in antifreeze can be extremely dangerous if swallowed. It’s recommended to always work in a well-ventilated area and wear appropriate protective clothing while handling this product. This may include, for example, overalls, safety boots, safety glasses and protective gloves.
Due to a sweet taste and odour, it’s vital to maintain away from children and pets at all times, who may accidentally drink this product. To further complicate the issue, accidental ingestion is difficult to diagnose, as symptoms – severe diarrhoea and vomiting – are easily confused with other conditions.
The brain, heart, lungs and kidneys can be affected and if ingestion is not treated promptly it may cause permanent damage or even death. To avoid this problem, some formulations contain denatonium, which is an extremely bitter compound, to discourage any consumption. In addition, this product should be recycled whenever possible and not just simply poured down the drain.
If you wish to avoid these problems, ReAgent also offers non-toxic antifreeze. The formulation of these products uses alternative chemicals which have the same antifreeze effect but are not toxic if ingested.
Almost 50 years’ experience
With almost 50 years’ experience, ReAgent has built an enviable reputation for excellent customer service and high-quality products. All our products come with 100% quality guarantee and are usually shipped within 24 hours.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Antifreeze Blue – Ready to Use (BS6580)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *